A liquid rhinoplasty is a non-surgical nose procedure which can change the shape of the nose using injectable fillers.
A liquid rhinoplasty or nonsurgical rhinoplasty is best for:
- Adding height to the nasal bridge, such as an ethnic noses with a low nasal profile
- Adding height to the radix, or the upper part of the nose where the bridge meets the forehead. Some people have a low radix, which creates the appearance of a “bump,” however filler can be added to the radix to create a straight smooth nasal profile.
- Filling indentations which may occur from nasal trauma
- Adding height to the nasal bridge or filling a hollow (“scoop”) from a previous overaggressive rhinoplasty
- Adding mild tip projection and mild tip definition
A liquid rhinoplasty is nonsurgical and cannot remove a nasal bump, narrow the nasal bones or narrow the nasal tip or base.
Typically, hyaluronic acid fillers are used which last on average 9 to 12 months. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Harirchian regarding a liquid rhinoplasty.
Immediate results before & after 1 syringe of filler to the nasal bridge to create a straight nasal profile.