Dr. Sanaz Harirchian, M.D. is Houston’s Ivy-League educated fellowship trained facial plastic surgeon. She is dedicated to your aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of your face. She focuses on rhinoplasty, eyelid and facelift surgeries. She is committed to highlighting your individual beauty with her innovative treatments with time proven techniques.
Dr. Harirchian will care for every detail of your facial plastic procedures to give you the best look you can imagine. While she cares for what’s under your skin, you can care for your skin to wrap your facial features in glowing and healthy skin.
Caring For Your Skin This Fall
- Choose foods wisely. A healthy diet will help prevent inflammation, breakouts, redness and puffiness. Select fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and avocados to boost your skin, and avoid processed food.
- Give your skin a good sleep. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per day to give it time to repair and rejuvenate.
- Apply sunscreen. Even though the temperatures are dropping, you still need to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Moisturize! Cooler temperatures can dry out your skin. Be sure to keep your skin moist.
- Lower your water temperature. When the weather gets cooler the tendency is to take a piping hot shower to warm up. However, this practice will strip your skin of essential oils and can leave it looking flushed and red.
Call and book your appointment with Dr. Harirchian today.